Tuesday, July 19, 2011

White Words



White words slipped out of my mouth,

and in different trips they stayed

in different parts of the world

to heal, deceive and steal,

to embrace, covet and smile.


If those are your twisted words,

can you tell which color are they?

In the storm they looked quite different,

but when the dance starts

the colors fade

to become absent white.


When white words reach my cords

all I can bear is bare pureness

without any double meaning,

hidden meaning, hidden possesion,
hidden domination.


And with its bewitching power

I can pick up flowers

and stick them in your jacket

so you feel the beat

in its whispering scent

in these

my white words,

my white words.//

1 comment:

Honey said...

Diria que lo unico que no me gusto de tu post fue la imagen del gato, porque no me gustan los gatos jajajjaja, pero fuera de eso, muy lindo post, diferente, me gusta lo diferente, como siempre, te pasaste :) un saludo super grande y espero que lo hayas pasado muy bien en chiloe, espero ver fotos y oir experiencias. besos

Honey