Friday, March 8, 2013

Redemption







You send me bubbles
where I can put my problems
and in a pop they go.
In a pop they go
and glow with the rising sun,
so kids can play with them
anytime,
anytime they become Your angels
who carry a smile
and tell me
let go,
blow another one.
Let go,
blow a hundred one.

And Jesus also comes to play,
comes to help me blowing
and sings with me,
so the bubbles fly
in a perfect rhythm.
Perfection is what comes
after Your light.
Perfection is what comes
after Your mercy.

My bubbles garden the fields
and the streets,
they remind me my past times,
they remind me better times
are to come.
You love these bubbles,
You receive them in your hands,
so I can dream again
and see your face replacing
the bad images I held
from what I was before.

And the bubbles reflect my real beauty,
all together, like a living mirror,
while inside lie all my worries,
all my dark silly tears
in a pop the go,
in a pop they fade,
in a pop I am
a brand new spirit.//

No comments: