Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Caleidoscopic Eyes



Keep me thinking about the sweetest things
as I sail into your eyes
and get lost in the infinite waves of feeling
of yours.
Keep me there, trying to find my way out
unsuccessfully.
Keep me there drowning happily,
filling my lungs with the things you love
and dying there without dying,
because it is like waking up
from the best dream I could ever have.

And I get deeper, deeper, deeper
into myriads and voids and squares and mirrors
that it's impossible to be kept thinking
about normal things in a common time.
And I am thinking of you instead,
dreaming like you at the very moment
I take my leave from the real world
and look into your eyes
to seek for intensity.

Keep me thinking about the sweetest things
as I get out of your eyes
and get into the infinite waves of confusion
in the world.
But keep me there holding me closely,
filling my mind with the things you love
and breathing there without breathing,
because it is like building up
the best dream I could ever have.//

2 comments:

Melvin Pointdexter III said...

"And I get deeper, deeper, deeper
into myriads and voids and squares and mirrors"
Me fascina mucho esta parte, te lo había dicho ya? Creo que sería une preciosa canción (eso creo que tembién te lo dije, xP)

Te amo.

Honey said...

many time had passed, since i wrote something on your waal, i try to remember the name of the page, but... you know, my memory has never been very good.
I'm glad to know taht you still writte and create beautiful things, that you still have that head to think in such a nice way :)
i really like your post, it remembers me old times.
say hi! to your boyfriend and family.

The butterfly girl.