Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Aerodynamic

For fear, for the most fearful sadness

I cried one day my whole life away,

My entire heart away as if I was bleeding

Naturally in and out. In and out.

My heart a humble apple inside a paper bag.

And I got lighter, lighter just right then.

As I kept on crying just like a thorough flood

My skin turned into leaves, feathers and air.

Windy air, witty air replacing blood, replacing flesh.

And guess what, I then floated as a little tearful cloud.

A huggable colorful cloud with some water left.

Eyes like baby sparrows, hands like silly jellyfishes

As I floated, making the atmospheres my shelter.

Feeling the atmospheres my own shelter.

I met soon my own windows top

And the surface of my own house’s roof.

And this new perspective bouncing in front of me

Like brand-new fireflies just showing up into the world.

One step upon, one step upon the air.

My air becoming the secret letters between Moon and Sun,

And their kisses during dawn and noon.

In this awkward mixture of distress and dreams

I could say I was happy.

I could.

But who really knows.

Perhaps truth is as weighless as I was.

Perhaps truth is as weighless as I was.//

No comments: