Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ballad for a Wild Lover




Wild into the wild,
little into the skin
of someone else's dreams,
and wild into the other's dreams
I creep down into the
very heart of things.

Wild, subsumed into
the supernaural,
absorted in the
appreciation
of hearts’ composition.

Wild into the wild,
winding into the wind,
dancing with the leaves,
I will leave my body
to get into your skin.

Like an enchantment,
like a charming spell,
I will get into you,
and you will get into me.

Wild into the wild,
naive into the sea,
precious under the rain,
you will find my voice there,
into the spirals
of timeless time.

Call me closer,
call me the closest
you can get.
Call me closer,
there's a place
there are places,
to see the sun rise
with eyes closed tight.

With eyes closed tight
I will find your skin
blooming into my hands.
and wild into the wild
I will let you breath me
completely
into your perfect
body,
to be the tiniest
of your whims.//

1 comment:

Honey said...

Love the cat!!
Yes, now I like cats!
weird, isn't it?

Saluuuudos camylis