Friday, August 17, 2012

Your Souls




The almighty converses with the clouds in the sky,
I am a particle of His heart.
Whoever shall know his true power
by staring at the petals of a flower,
the sea and the storm,
they are HIM.
Would you possess my heart entirely?
I want to hold on to your light,
even the tiniest of my breaths
wants to be Your breath.
Oh, Lord, how many pains I need to endure,
how many more empty castles
till I see Your truth
pumping my blood?
Or am I so blind, so veiled,
that I don't really see
your face in front of me?
God, God, as your lambs desperately
need your voice to follow,
so needs my heart Your sacred advice,
your incredible light
to feed my poluted veins.
Come to my house, my Lord,
come to my garden,
and bring the color to my roses,
the wind to the grass,
the secrets of my souls,
keep them apart
to You, till the end of times
till the beginning of times.
I want to dance the eternal dances
by Your side.
Please, let me, let me be
grceful to Your sight,
make me GRACEFUL,
just as you want.
Just as perfect as you conceive
in your perfect wisdom.
I am your child,
my soul awaits angelical forgiveness,
eternal flight,
forever by your side.
Almighty,
the One of the grand thoughts,
the path and the line,
make me as you wish,
clean me as you might,
don't let me wander dorever
into nobody's lands,
into nobody's hands,
and protect me in the shade
of your perfect figure.

I am here.
I am here,
wounded
but free
to be
your daughter.//

No comments: