Friday, August 20, 2010

Mr Caleidoheadphones



Mr Caleidoheadphones,

please put your hand round my waist

and teach me about those old magicians

who, disguised as musicians, invented

your different worlds.


Mr Caleidoheadphones,

don't leave me by myself getting

into the dark night as a deaf little memory

of a girl who wanted to turn into

a whole sky dwelled for someone else's stars.


Please, do share your headphones

with me tonight

as we walk down new atmospheres

filled with light.


I never ever saw it coming at all.

I never ever saw it coming at all.

But it was just one of your melodies

thrown into the air which made me see

made me see

the composition of trees.


Do you see, Mr Caleidoheadphones?

I was cheating, I was cheating, I was deaf.

But it was your songs who brought light on.

Magic you are.

Please guide me through sonic paths

where I can get and, finally

rest.

Love and rest.//

1 comment:

Melvin Pointdexter III said...

"Música es lo que me das".