Monday, March 7, 2011

Plastic Bags


Birds are being replaced

by plastic bags.

Anytime you look at the sky you see on of them

swinging with the city airwaves

with a peculiar dancing language

impossible to decipher.


Anytime I look at the sky

I just don't see birds,

as if killer bags battled fugitive doves

suddenly, and now doves just travel

on foot.


These shapeless birds

are the daughters of the city.

Yes, I don't know of anyone meant it,

like it to be this way,

but now they dance in the sky,

and their simple dances awake glances

of lovers of simple things.


Just like you and me,

I guess.

Just like me and you.//

1 comment:

Melvin Pointdexter III said...

Recuerdas ese día?
Estabamos sentados en una plaza, mirando a una pareja que se acababa de casar, y después vimos una bolsita volando y tratandod e escapar.
Fue uno de esos momentos maravillosos
a los q me tienes acostumbrado...

Será por eso q te extraño tanto???

Just like You and Me.
I'm sure.


(lov u)