Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Flowers Empowered



Flowers empowered,

flowers decide my own fate.

Flowers becoming the execution of

lips and limbs in my behaviour,

lines of action,

forms of possession

and luck.


Flowers empowered,

flowers act on my own behalf.

Flowers pushing me to the edge

of lust and trust inside obsessions,

personal struggles,

ways of evasion

and love.



Pussy rose

and eager chrisantemum.

Unspeakable moves towards concession.

They were naive gifts, just naiveness

gathered in an aesthethic bunch!

Though your present, your empowered flowers

never meant redemption.


They killed it, killed, they did it,

they killed it, properly, correctly,

killed, they did, they killed it!


Flowers empowered, goon flowers,

ready to beat up, to pick on my

weaknesses. Ready to tear,

to tear, ready to

stick on my garden and

infect it carelessly.


And though I seemed a Duchess

holding ‘em,

your facile petals tomorrow will

fade away, you despotic flowers!

And your power will be only

one sad, fallen eyelash

of Mother Time.//

No comments: