Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Healthy Cordiality

While I was ripping up antediluvian books

you caught me in one of those little passages

that resembled gigantic mazes.

Without a trace you tended to hide,

without a trace, whithout any grace

you seemed a little wingless sparrow,

wingless, motherless, shelterless.

Will you still keep on calling yourself

a happy man?

Will you still hide as an afraid ant?

I continued ripping up pages, tones of pages,

leaving my perfume between the lines of

torn Shakespeares and Austens.

I chuckled suddenly, Love I recalled.

Love I recalled.

Your shameless ignorance, I forgot.

Your human, I remarked.

But will you still keep on calling yourself

a happy man?

Does a happy man hide whenever he is trapped

inside mazes of convoluted memories?

Galleries of awkward moments

now show up.

Stop hiding.

Stop hiding,

you little man.

Why are you so sad?

Why are you miserable,

you, little man?

I wanna hug you just because of

healthy cordiality.

My personal healthy cordiality.//

Espero se supere.

No comments: