Thursday, April 8, 2010

White Horse

I can get you out of here.

A white horse stands right beside me,

eyes sparkling, a pinch of humanity

resembling my mother's face when I just

was born. I just was born

yesterday, this is how it feels

when your own guardians are your prosecutors.

I can get you out of here. Repetition.

Do I have to sacrifice my flesh?

Questions make the horse turn back

to his animal resemblance. I tremble,

wilderness makes me dizzy, makes me want

to execrate myself as a woman with her heart

pounding in her hand. The horse stares,

again his human-like stare. Ride me,

as you do with your reveries, ride me.

And they await, they await,

my hunters, they await.

And my last chance, here, my last chance

caresses my face as a man in love.

I ride, in fear, I ride.

The speed of all flowers in bloom, in a chorus,

moon smiling without decorum.

Will my family be in the other side?

From the other side I feel cries in pain.

My soul's at stake, my life's at stake.

And my white horse galopping as an aerial train,

as an aerial voyage through different kingdoms:

the one from earth, and the other from the sun.

Can feel my fiends closer, can smell them

as my own wrath spreading in my blood.

They get closer, eyes in vertigo, heart

in vertigo, I can't feel my own seconds

passing by through my eyelashes.

Can you tell me what time is it?

And if love's not at hand, can it be possible

that I'm dreaming again about a lover

opening my secrets' chest?

But can't kiss my horse goodbye,

not even now that I left nightmates behind

my back. Can't see them whenever I smile.

Can't kiss my horse goodbye, my disabilities

multiply when I realize I don't know

how to say goodbye. But we've landed,

finally I can touch my soul.

And my horse, my enchanted horse

departs.

For I'm finally home.//

No comments: