Thursday, April 8, 2010

Danza de la Muerte

Licking a poisoned strawberry ice-cream

I stare at my bad luck, and somehow

I grin delighted. In lunacy, I grin

delighted.

Puede llevarme a mi cama la

atrocidad de las alas de la muerte,

Pero quiero sentir mis miembros ateridos

entre mis sueños repartidos.

I let my lunacy go beyond my

skin fields. Somehow I rode a dazzling star.

But my fingers bled for the fiercing speed.

Mistakes is the way back home.

Puede hacerme dormir la infinidad de

la muerte. La oscuridad domando los

párpados. Pero la agilidad de la vida me

hará recogerme los cabellos y volver a andar.

Death smelling my skin. I smell the delicacy

of desire. But I refuse to die till

my veins explode. Somehow, they will happilly explode.

Want to die of happiness, I say.

Want to die of simple happiness.//

No comments: