Thursday, January 6, 2011

Skin Collision

The single touch like an

intense wave over us.

What is there written upon your skin?

My dark secrets lying there, in your arms,

in the light of my desire.

Complexity,

simplicity,

harmony.

I'm overwhelmed

by the power of

sincronicity.

How can it be so perfect?

How can you dream such dreams

in the arms of your beloved one?

Lights turned off, spotlights

over our skins.

Air over sheets, slow motion.

Touch.

There's nobody else but me and you.

The single touch, the kiss.

Intensity and movement. Collision.

Omission. We used to be two.

One skin omitted,

is it yours or mine?

Mixture, plasure.

I whisper my secrets and take them

into your chest.

I crossed all boundaries

of discovery

just to be yours. Just to be read

in your own dialect.

Then there's music in the bed.

and we know we changed.

We've changed.//

1 comment:

Melvin Pointdexter III said...

Yes, we've changed. Definitely.





Kiss.